This page shows the different types of moving equipment that RESQTEC offers. Read more about the several options we have in store.
The RESQTEC Transportation Trailer System for disabled nose and main gear is the complete recovery solution for all disabled aircraft – from narrow body and wide body to the A380. Our transport trailers are used to carry the aircraft in case the landing gear is missing. It consists of 3 hydraulic platform trailers which can be arranged and coupled to each other depending on the operational task. Also, the trailers can be used individually.
There are 5 ways of using 1 system, combining wing and fuselage trailers:
• Fuselage trailer only
• Wing trailer only
• One wing and one fuselage trailer combination (with connection frame)
• Two wing trailers combined (with connection frame)
• Two wing plus one fuselage trailer combination (with connection frame)
AIRCRAFT RECOVERY DOLLIES
The RESQTEC aircraft recovery dolly is multi-applicable. They have an aircraft nose- and main-wheel pick-up device are able for backward driving under damaged aircraft nose- and one axle main landing wheels, loading on trailer by chain pull and lift-up for the recovery and transportation job.
Aircraft nose- and main gear pick-up
• carrying capacity of up to 45 tons in 2 or 3 axles, in combination with two trailers up to 90 tons.
• Applicable for backward driving under damaged aircraft nose-wheels.
• The aircraft recovery dollies are available in 12, 25, 45 and 90 tons.