Highlights from ACI World Webinar: Disabled Aircraft Removal and Airport Preparedness
ACI World Webinar: Disabled Aircraft Removal and Airport Preparedness was a big success with great information & statistics were shared throughout by our Moderator & Speakers as below:
● Juan Manuel Manriquez, Director Safety, ACI World
● Martijn Poen, International Sales Manager, Resqtec
● Jean-Paul Rios, AME, Technical Support Specialist, Air Canada
● John Olsen, Consultant / Aircraft Recovery Expert
● Pedro Silva, Head of Fire and Rescue Services, Lisbon Airport – ANA Aeroportos de Portugal,
Did you miss the webinar? No worries, we have highlighted the summary of the speakers on why and how airports and airlines should prepare for incidents with disabled aircraft and included some examples of best practices in the industry.
You can watch the full recording of the webinar by register here:
What can you do to improve your preparedness for incidents with disabled aircraft? RESQTEC provides both theoretical and practical aircraft recovery training courses at our RESQTEC Aircraft Recovery Training Centers for participants with different levels of experience.
Improve your knowledge of aircraft recovery by registering to our courses today!
Registration form – RESQTEC Aircraft Recovery Training (aircraftrecovery-training.com)