Development of modern aircraft
RESQTEC can help you keep up with all changes in aircraft design, which have influenced the way aircraft recovery is performed.
Aircraft have become more fuel efficient and larger. Plus, wing design has improved. But one of the most visible changes in aircraft design is the upward tilt of the wings. This makes the aircraft more stable in flight, but it has a downside, too: aircraft have become more difficult to recover. A gap will appear between the lifting bags and the wing. This is called ARC movement. The gap needs to be filled with shape-adapted bags. RESQTEC’s R2S System is the answer to this problem.
ARC movement can be illustrated by the simplified image on the left:
• During a lift, the lifting points shift from A to A’.
• The movement also creates a change in the angle (ARC).
• This angle needs the right kind of lifting material, else it will be unable to support the wing.
• RESQTEC has designed the special R2S that is designed to lift under an angle and especially fits the gap that conventional lifting bags fail to fill.
• It is capable of following the lateral displacement of the new modern wing design without the need of special jacks.