Aircraft Recovery Training Schedule 2019
the schedule of available training courses in 2019 below.
Basic Aircraft Recovery Training
- Monday 13 May to Friday 17 May 2019 (FULL)
- Monday 3 June to Friday 7 June 2019 (60 % filled, extra course!)
- Monday 17 June to Friday 21 June 2019 (FULL)
- Monday 30 September to Friday 4 October 2019 (FULL)
- Monday 14 October to Friday 18 October 2019 (60% filled)
Basic Aircraft Recovery Training course takes place at the RESQTEC Aircraft
Recovery Training Center in Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- Monday 17th of June to Monday 20th of June 2019 (60% filled)
- Monday 18th of November to Thursday 21nd of November 2019 (20% filled)
The Management Training takes place at the RESQTEC headquarters in Lisse, the Netherlands.
Previous participants said:
- “Excellent hands-on practical training”
- “The mix of theoretical and practical training were, in my opinion, perfect!”
- “Unique and enlightening”
Custom Product Training Dates
The Custom Product Training is a training specifically tailored to your wishes. Therefore, there is no standard program for this course. Feel free to give us a call or send us an e-mail about the various possibilities. RESQTEC has the experience, resources and the instructors which are needed to give Aircraft Recovery Training according to the latest standards. We offer a complete package which can be customized according to your wishes. If you require any additional information or have any further questions, please contact our office at +31 252 419 002 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.